Thursday, August 19, 2004

Local Jokes

-----------------------------------------------------------------

China man saw accident.
He call police but dunno English,
He said 1 car come, 1 car go,
1 car bo brake, 1 car bo stop
2 car ping, ping, piang, piang.
Please call e or e or. Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------
America has cowboy and cowgirl,
England has madcow,
Hong Kong has Macau,
Russia has Moscow,
S'pore has 2 famous cows-
'Cow-peh and cow-bo'

------------------------------------------------------------------
When ur life is in darkness......
Pray 2 God and ask Him 2 free u from darkness.....
and If ur still in
darkness...Pls rem.2 pay ur TNB bill.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A girl at 15 is a sur-prise
At, 25 she's the Right PRIZE.
At 35, a GRAND PRIZE
At 45, a CONSOLATION PROZE
At 55, she's a DOOR PRIZE
AND At 65, a GIVEAWAY!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Feeling bored? Think of me.
Sad? Call me.
Lonely? See me.
Sleepy? Dream of me.
Hungry eat....................Maggie Mee.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last nite, I wanted u. needed u so badly that it hurt. I wanted 2 taste
u. I wanted u in me so u could work ur powers on me. But I couldn't find u
.........Stupid Panadol!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

When u see someone with evidently short hair: Hey, have u had a hair
cut?
Ans: No, it's Autumn and I'm shedding
------------------------------------------------------------------------

An angry china man entered a shop and shouted: Where's my free gift
with this cooking oil?

Shopkeeper: What free gift??
China man: Oi, here got put "Cholesterol FREE!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------

If u need ADVICE, MSG ME,
If u need DARLING, CALL ME,
If u need HELP, E-MAIL ME,
IF U NEED MONEY, Nombor yang anda dail, tiada dalam perkhidmatan kami,
T.Kasih.